Download Medical Books: Human Anatomy 9th Edition PDF – Welcome to the ninth edition of Human Anatomy!
- Prosthodontic Treatment for Edentulous Patients by Zarb 12th Edition PDF
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK (2019), 10th Edition Free
This edition marks a significant change to the author team with the retirement of Michael Timmons and the addition of a fine colleague and excellent writer, Judi Nath. We have made significant changes to every chapter of the text.
As a result, Human Anatomy 9th Edition PDF —which was already highly visual—is now even more visual and engaging. These changes will enhance students’ understanding of the chapters and the intricacies of the human body. Our new and revised visuals will promote student involvement with the figures. In addition, the author team has revised the chapter narratives to be even more “student friendly” with a lively writing style. We have repositioned figure callouts and tried to place all graphics on the same twopage spread with their anatomical descriptions. New to the Ninth Edition Our goal is to build on the strengths of previous editions while meeting the needs of today’s students. The author team has paid significant attention to the latest research on the science of teaching and learning. Our reading of this research has informed the revision of both the art program and text narratives in this edition. As a result, we believe this edition will prove even more effective for attracting students’ attention, enhancing their understanding, and promoting their retention of anatomical concepts.
EVERY ILLUSTRATION has been revised, either partially or totally.
EVERY CHAPTER has been extensively rewritten to
• Engage students with an informal, friendly approach
• Reposition figure callouts for easy reading and understanding
• Place figures in a logical design that is both attractive and effective
• Place figures as close to their anatomical descriptions as possible
• Increase the number of bullet lists and numbered lists to better facilitate student learning
• Use standardized terminology of the latest editions of Terminologia Anatomica, Terminologia Histologica, Terminologia Embryologica, and Stedman’s Medical Dictionary
Download Medical Books: Human Anatomy 9th Edition PDF