The book Cancer of the Appendix talk about appendix cancer: Types, Symptoms, Causes and risk factors, Diagnosis, Treatment, Survival rates, Takeaway.
Through this book Cancer of the Appendixyou can understand appendix cancer, All the basics!
- Prosthodontic Treatment for Edentulous Patients by Zarb 12th Edition PDF
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK (2019), 10th Edition Free
- Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology Cases 1st edition 2020
- Surgical and Medical Treatment of Osteoporosis: Principles and Practice 1st Edition 2020
- Can wearing masks really reduce Covid-19 transmission?
What is appendix cancer?
Appendix cancer is a rare type of cancer that grows in the appendix. There are several different types of appendix cancer, and a person often experiences no symptoms in the early stages.
The appendix is a tubular, finger-like sac around 4 inches in length that connects to the first part of the colon. Scientists do not fully understand the exact purpose of this organ. People can live normal and healthy lives without their appendix.
The appendix is a blind-ended tube connected to the cecum, from which it develops in the embryo. The cecum is a pouch-like structure of the colon, located at the junction of the small and the large intestines. The human appendix averages 9 cm in length but can range from 2 to 20 cm.
The function of the appendix is unknown. One theory is that the appendix acts as a storehouse for good bacteria, “rebooting” the digestive system after diarrheal illnesses. Other experts believe the appendix play a ole in the immune system while others believe it is just a useless remnant from our evolutionary past.
Let’s go Download Medical Book: Cancer of the Appendix