The sixth edition of Oral Pathology: Clinical Pathologic Correlations carries on the practice of presenting oral pathology in a clinically relevant format in which diseases and conditions are classified according to appearance and presentation.
- Prosthodontic Treatment for Edentulous Patients by Zarb 12th Edition PDF
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK (2019), 10th Edition Free
This practical approach to understanding oral diseases will assist the clinician in the recognition of specific conditions and in the development of differential diagnoses and a rational treatment approach. This edition contains new information on disease etiology, pathogenesis, and treatment. Discussions on the molecular basis of cancers reflect rapidly advancing knowledge in molecular medicine. Understanding this area of disease will help the clinician appreciate the current literature, and it will help in the further understanding of therapeutic strategies that are being developed. Recent, pertinent references can be found at the end of the chapter bibliographies.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS BOOK?
Students of dentistry, residents and clinicians alike will benefit from the clear pathologic images and consistent format of this text. The supplemental study resources allow additional exploration within the field of oral pathology by way of PowerPoint modules, an assessment quiz, and more
Oral Pathology: Clinical Pathologic Correlations provides the basis of comprehensive study of oral and maxillofacial pathology. The sixth edition maintains a clinical approach to the identification of oral and maxillofacial diseases. At the beginning of each chapter is a list of diseases or conditions that present as indicated by the chapter title. Found within the chapter are detailed descriptions of etiology, pathogenesis, clinical features, histopathology, differential diagnosis, and treatment and prognosis of the listed diseases. The Clinical Overview remains at the beginning of the book as a distillation of the clinical aspects found in the main text. This section is intended to be a quick reference for review of topics before exams or whenever a refresher is needed.
DISTINCTIVE FEATURES OF THIS BOOK
• The Clinical Overview section includes a quick summary of key diseases in a table format
Content is organized by clinical appearance of diseases and conditions.
• Clear, precise photomicrographs and clinical images show identifying details.
• Full-color illustrations explain concepts graphically.
• Boxes and tables throughout provide at-a-glance reference material relating to specific clinical conditions.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
• Important new information is presented on bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the jaws (BRONJ) and HPVassociated carcinoma of the oropharynx.
• Addition of new radiographic images, cone beam CTs (CBCTs), regular CTs, and MRIs.
Medicine Book Free: Oral Pathology: Clinical Pathologic Correlations – 6th Edition